Seiten

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014

A ranking list for hosts? ……………….Skeat Abonwood ..You rock!!!!!!!!!

A ranking list for hosts?
I'm not sure if something like this exists but i know a good host is more valuable then any performer and or dj.

Hosts have a lot of work for sure.Nothing to take lightly. Most of the time they have a bigger friendlist then any other performer!
It matters what the host is about of course,like if he is sympathetic and nice and funny and such things.What impression do i have when i enter the club.Does he know my name by now and does he greed everybody well....these things matter !!

There is one for example that deserves to be up on that ranking list ..well u I entered the region and i immediately got a tp to the dance floor. I think a host like that is just priceless.

Skeat Abonwood.
 I am sure she is on top of that list,at least for me.
She is around,talks is as much alive as an avatar can be and so much fun to be around and surely a great host to party with.

Soo...Skeat. You rule that lust for me. You rock.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen