Seiten

Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Cree Cybertar

Und diesen Performer hörte Ich heute genau in diesen  Club:))) Super  geil…..Absolut Live  mit Herz und Seele    Musiker
Hier etwas aus seinem Profil:)))
I play guitar and strain my vocal chords for a living, both in real life and second life.  Music to me is a fellowship, not a competition. I support all who indulge themselves in this wondrous endeavor. I'm available for gigs - send me a notecard or contact my manager, Kirianna Neso (notecard KiriannaNeso Resident or email kiriannaneso@gmail.com).  My performance schedule is available at:  http://goo.gl/Yogta6 .  Feel free to join my group, Cree Nation, to receive notices of all my gigs.
Einfach super…..!!!!!!!! Beim nächsten Set  bin ich sicher dabei:)))
Ally

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen